- Algerian Standoff Raises Security Jitters for Multinationals
Our discussion with FOX Business on how our Global Security Service could have helped in the Deadly Standoff in Algeria. Cedric Leighton, former deputy training director at the National Security Agency calls us a "Good Investment"
- Android StreetSafe App now expands the availability to over 1800+ devices.
PeopleGuard LLC has released a new version of their Android StreetSafe App that now expands the availability to over 1800+ devices. The major improvements include improved performance with Android 4.0 (both ICS and Jelly Bean OS versions), advanced location services for cities and battery life improvements.
- Now available for BlackBerry 7 along with BlackBerry 5 and 6 devices.
"In addition to being available to more consumers, it also makes our corporate plans more accessible to companies who wish to protect their employees," said Tom Rissman - CEO PeopleGuard.
- Tom Rissman - CEO PeopleGuard, shares with ABC 7 Chicago News how StreetSafe can help students stay safe.
College students are particularly vulnerable to crime. Many of them are living on their own for the first time, meeting new people, and getting used to unfamiliar surroundings. It's easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of campus life and not pay as much attention as you should to personal safety.
- Financial Technology Spotlight - Can a mobile phone keep you safe on the go?
"People think 911 can instantly track where a cell phone is, and that's not the case," said Tom Rissman - CEO PeopleGuard. "It can take up to six minutes for the police to track a phone because they need to get permission (to do so). If someone is in our system, we have them on GPS and don't need to get permission to track it, so it's instant."